Monday, November 10, 2014

NO THANK YOU to jingling tags!!!

Lyra" models the collars/tags I prefer

With as active as Vizslas are (as in perpetual motion) I simply cannot take the jingling tags. I have found several nameplates (and collars) that look great and are nice and silent.

First of all, I exclusively use these nylon hunting collars. They scrub clean, are odor proof and all the colors look great on a Vizsla's coat (I know, I have almost all the colors!) and for ten bucks you can't beat the price, especially since they come with a FREE CUSTOM name plate! http://www.gundogsupply.com/k-9-komfort-center-ring-w--dee-3-4--collar.html  $9.95 - I also like these cheaper versions (less colors though)
http://www.gundogsupply.com/k9k-center-ring-3-4in-day-glow-collar.html $4.99


I have 3/4" (11-15" length) for adult girls and I usually do 1" on adult boys (or Csilla).  I like the "O" ring in the back of the collar, easier to clasp a leash in a hurry.  ASK ME about puppy sizing. 


You can also use these Boomerang "Collar Tags":